There are no tasks too big or too small for Starbeam. Our consultants have experience tending to the daily information technology (IT) needs of users as well as maintaining servers and networks.
Starbeam can help you with:
- Data recovery from crashed hard drives.
- Remote server monitoring and maintenance.
- Microsoft Windows 2003/2008 Server and 2003/2008/2011 SBS installation and configuration.
- Exchange server setup and administration.
- Windows upgrades, updates, patches, troubleshooting, and general administration.
- Local Area Network (LAN) installation, troubleshooting, and security.
- Wide Area Network (WAN) and Internet connection installation, troubleshooting, and security.
- Cisco router and firewall configuration (most other brands as well).
- Unix (Linux, Solaris, and others) installation, troubleshooting, and administration.
- Printer installation, networking, cleaning, and troubleshooting.
- iPhone, Android, Blackberry and Windows Mobile device management.
- Desktop software installation and troubleshooting.
- User training on network security, application usage, or general computer skills.
... and that just scratches the surface of our abilities. If you want to know if Starbeam can handle a specific task, please, contact us.